Friday 26 November 2010

Production: Editing my footage

Today I finished editing all of the clips I had of Matthew into the bits I potentially want to use in my short film. Whilst I am still undecided on what order these clips will go in, or whether I will use all the footage, I put all of the clips together and used the 'Share' option in iMovie to upload the video to YouTube. I compressed the movie for web streaming, then tried to upload it to YouTube, however, the film was rejected because the length of the film was too long (17 minutes.) I therefore had to split the clip in half so only managed to upload half of the footage to YouTube this lesson. I will continue to upload the rest of the footage next lesson. I have included annotations over the various clips giving my opinion on them and detailing my decision making process in terms of whether or not I will use them in my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment